UBSWISCOIN ASSET FUNDS
Ubswiscoin will constantly invest to increase the value of ourcoin. While many of the blockchainprojects are only interested in the value till the point of ICO, UBS Coin will be continually promoted to target audiences through keen associations in the online and offline world.
- > Most of the fund managers who claim to be experts in the field of crypto investments often invest the funds into other projects for personal gain without care for the fund's growth.
- > As the crypto industry is evolving everyday, it is difficult for many managers to predict the volatility and direction of the markets.
- > All investment funds are centralized and is controlled typically by a few fund managers, investors are pushed to take a leap of faith approach instead of actively participating in the fund’s investment decisions which further limits the avenues in which the fund can invest into.
- > Because of constrained time and data over-burden, it is troublesome for financial specialists to shrewdly diversify their crypto-holdings and mitigate their risk.
- > Indeed, even in the wake of putting hours every day to identify the correct project in the crypto – market and picking the correct instruments, participation in the most lucrative projects is not guaranteed for an individual investor due to high minimum investment requirements.
- > Tons of ICOs are launching all the time and many fail to deliver returns to investors when compared to even just holding the investment in ETH or BTC.
- > Even in the cases where the ICO project is solid, it could make sense to skip the ICO entirely and directly purchase the coins once it is listed on an exchange.
- > Holding funds with exchanges that can vanish overnight is a big problem. Some examples of exchanges getting hacked or vanishing overnight include the likes of Bithumb, Mt.Gox, and recently Btc-e.
- > Even when funds are kept outside of exchanges, there is a big risk of smart contract exploits or stealing of access keys to wallets or even those of cold storages.
MISINFORMED ICO INVESTMENTS
SAFETY OF FUNDS
UBS COIN VS OTHER FUNDS
HOW IT WORKS
UBS COIN INVESTMENT PROCESS
HOW UBS COIN RISES IN VALUE
OFFLINE AVENUES: COIN VALUE
- > Celebrity tie-ups (first big announcements to be made in Q1 of 2019)
- > Smart partnerships with offline businesses to present UBS COIN to their customers
- > Workshops and seminars to promote cryptocurrency awareness
- > Ads on offline mass-media channels such as newspapers and TV
ONLINE AVENUES: COIN VALUE
- > Promotion through prominent cryptocurrency groups on social media channels
- > Partner with influencers in the cryptocurrency industry to boost news around UBS COIN
- > Ads on websites focused on cryptocurrencies (coin market cap, icostats, coinwarz, etc.)
- > Targeted ads on major social media outlets such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
SAFETY OF FUNDS
FUNDRAISER USE OF PROCEEDS
UBS COIN DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION
UBSWIS COIN OFFERING
Attractive bonus for early buyers*
@pre-phase period & received a high bonus